Thursday, February 25, 2010
Helpful Posts Links :)
I'll list them in below too :)
MONEY SAVING SITES
* Being Green on a Budget ~FREECYCLE~
* Swap DVDs and Save TONS!!!
* Auctions For Free Stuff
* Earn REAL Cash For Doing REAL Surveys FREE
* Paperback Swap ~Save TONS on Books~
* Saving Money w/ Cashback When Shopping Online
SAVING MONEY & BUDGETING
* Trade Instead Of Buying
* Tips To Save During the Winter
* Saving Green While Decorating for the Holidays
* Tips For Paying Less For Gifts
* Thrift, Clearance & 2nd Hand Clothes
* Saving Money On Products Part 1- Be a Tester
* It Never Hurts To Ask/Making A Deal
* Saving Money On Products Part 2- Contests
* Monthly Budget Breakdown, Tips, Links & Explainations
* Beginning Debt Management Tutorial & Tips
* Food Budget- It's ALL About Stock-Piling!
* Why I got $100 running shoes for $35!
* +100pc 3T Name-Brand Fall/Winter Wardrobe $50 Thrift!!!
* Real FREE and Cheap Magazine Subscriptions
Make Your Own
* Making Your Own Wall Art Saves $$$
* Homemade Soap
* Be Your Own Florist & Save
* Homemade Cleaning Recipes
* Make Your Own Eco, Guest & Pocketbook Friendly Wedding/Party Favors
* Make Your Own Sunscreen!
* Where to Buy Sunscreen Ingredients :)
* Make Your Own Bug Spray :)
* How To No Poo
* Dyeing Eggs Naturally ~with onions, leaves & flowers~
* Easy DIY Wool Longies, Shorties & Soakers
* Baby Powder Revealed
* Cloth Diapering on a Budget Option One- Prefolds, Pins and Vinyl Covers
* Diapers Reek Of Amonia and Other Hard Water Issues
* Make Soothing Baby Wipe Solution Yourself!
FOOD TIPS & RECIPES
* Baby Cereal Bread Recipe
* Green Chillies & Cheese Wraps Recipe
* Shrimp or Crab Cracker Dip
* Berry Cake (guest blog)
* Produce Storage Tips
* Where to Store Fresh Produce
* The Calm Baby Cookbook- Easy Roasted Chicken & Vegetables
* Marinated Beef Wraps ~The Calm Baby Cookbook~
* Homemade Babylegs
* Waldorf Turkey Sandwiches ~The Calm Baby Cookbook~
* Salmon Chowder ~The Calm Baby Cookbook~
MISC & FOOD FOR THOUGHT
* What? No papertowels?? (guest blog)
* Dangers of Borax
* Disposable Sanitary Pads - A silent health threat
* The Great Calorie Sabotage
* Negative Society Influences Self Wean Age? More?
* Gestational Hypertension Prevention
* 5 to 1, 20 to 1 Happiness Rules
Calyn Leake Zeiger
- I'm a semi crunchy stay at home wife and mama of two boys. Extend Breastfeed, Cloth diaper, Cosleep, Babywear, Homeschool, Homebirth. My sons and I have some serious health concerns (allergies, growth hormone, kidney, lung, spine, etc...). We didn't realize they were genetic (or I had) until after Trace's birth. Tristian had some big medical and possibly/probably autism related delays in early childhood but also taught himself to read at 2yrs and started on math equations at 4yrs. Trace is bit delayed across the board by about 6 months, but as he's 1yr+ behind in height... it's not very noticable ;-) Trace is very musical and hands on. With plenty of common sense, love, good doctors and faith we are doing wonderfully!
This wonderful chapter in my life of discovering the green subculture has (mostly) ended. Living green on a budget has changed from the thrill of discovery to habit. This blog remains in rememberance- with occasionally crossover posting. I hope you join me- the same green mama on a budget, in a new blog celebrating life's daily experiences- LIFE O'KAY http://lifeokay.blogspot.com/ Still lots of crafts & crunchiness- with even more sweet family moments.