Sunday, January 6, 2013

More of My Posts


Saving Money Online: Useful Sites
A post listing the trading, cashback and other money earning/saving sites I use regularly on the internet
.

Our Homeschooling and Record Keeping
First, our homeschool situation/why we chose to homeschool. Tristian enjoying a Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Activity Trisitan turned 5 in June last...

Some of my creations
Some things we've made or done that I haven't made individual posts about. refrigerator picture frames. made from dollar store frames, glue all...
Why I Extend Breastfeed
Trace and I nursing a few days ago. I get a lot of comments from family, friends and strangers alike as to why I am still breastfeeding my two year...
Child Incentive Jars
A little off topic with Christmas just yesterday. But I figure part of traditional Christmas is encouraging children to be good, "you better not...
Easy Lovely DIY Gift Bags
I nearly forgot to post this, meant to a while back and just forgot to hit post. Whoops. Sorry kinda late, but still a easy way to make gift bags...
Be Nice to Your Brother, He'll be Your Best Friend Forever
Tristian and Trace at the Zoo this summer Parenting is rough some times, often, most the time. It's hard to know what we are suppose to do. That...

About Me

My photo

I'm a semi crunchy stay at home wife and mama of two boys. Extend Breastfeed, Cloth diaper, Cosleep, Babywear, Homeschool, Homebirth. My sons and I have some serious health concerns (allergies, growth hormone, kidney, lung, spine, etc...). We didn't realize they were genetic (or I had) until after Trace's birth. Tristian had some big medical and possibly/probably autism related delays in early childhood but also taught himself to read at 2yrs and started on math equations at 4yrs. Trace is bit delayed across the board by about 6 months, but as he's 1yr+ behind in height... it's not very noticable ;-) Trace is very musical and hands on. With plenty of common sense, love, good doctors and faith we are doing wonderfully!

This wonderful chapter in my life of discovering the green subculture has (mostly) ended. Living green on a budget has changed from the thrill of discovery to habit. This blog remains in rememberance- with occasionally crossover posting. I hope you join me- the same green mama on a budget, in a new blog celebrating life's daily experiences- LIFE O'KAY http://lifeokay.blogspot.com/ Still lots of crafts & crunchiness- with even more sweet family moments.

Question? Request? Suggestion? Something Else?
Email Me!
Calynl
(at)Gmail(dot)com

We are HAPPY to post coupons and discounts related to this blog!